Botox Injections in Clarksburg, WV
Veltri, Day & Veltri
We Treat Fine Lines, and Wrinkles in and Around Clarksburg, WV
Certificate of Completion
Rebecca Day, DDS
Our Family Dentists Ask: What is Botox?
Botox is an FDA-approved purified protein injected into targeted muscles and temporarily blocks nerve signals causing muscle movements. This medicine relaxes the muscles, which can reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Within three-to-five days after the injection, the treated facial muscles become temporarily relaxed. This procedure causes the overlying skin to lay flat and unwrinkled.
The untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion allowing facial expressions to be unaffected. Botox injections only take a few minutes and will remain effective for approximately three months. With regular treatments, Botox can help train your facial muscles to reduce wrinkles and facial pain for longer periods.
Veltri, Day & Veltri uses Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA).
Veltri, Day & Veltri Relaxes Facial Muscles with Esthetics
Our professionals can administer your treatments with exceptional accuracy and precision. Because Botox is a temporary treatment, you can schedule appointments to coincide with your other routine appointments. Millions of people use Botox to achieve a more relaxed and smooth facial appearance while maintaining freedom of expression. Combining this with other treatments, you will have a more youthful and relaxed appearance.
Millions of people also suffer from TMJ syndrome, chronic migraines, headaches, and other types of facial pain. You may have tried several different treatments for facial pain relief that have had little success. Botox can be very effective in the treatment of pain disorders when used in conjunction with other therapies. Now you can radiate beauty and find pain relief by receiving Botox treatments from our doctors. They have specific training in total facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
Understand The Facts About Botox Treatment
- Botox treatments only take a few minutes, depending on the number of injections needed.
- The effects of the treatment last for approximately three months.
- Patients will begin to see results from their treatment with Botox from three to five days following the procedure.
- The use of Botox is very safe. However, as with any medical procedure, there are risks and side effects to be aware of when using Botox.
- Botox can reduce or eliminate facial wrinkles and facial pain caused by muscles in the head and neck.
- Botox is an FDA-approved treatment of chronic migraines.